Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
At Covance, we understand, respect and value differences. We know that embracing the skills, cultures, ideas and experiences of every employee around the world gives us a clear competitive advantage. Our diverse perspectives make us a more insightful partner and reveal new opportunities for our employees and our clients.
Our Employee Resource Groups are a channel to connect employees.
Groups range from advocates and allies for women, parents and veterans to our Covance Pride Network (for LGBTQ employees and allies); and from our GoGreen Committee to our Diversity Awareness Committee(s). Many members partner with local volunteer organizations, too, building awareness about our brand, recruiting talent and strengthening our bond with our communities.
They are united in purpose.
Our resource groups:
- Create networking opportunities for employees with a common interest or culture.
- Strengthen our commitment to an inclusive working environment.
- Attract, develop, grow and retain proactive, insightful talent.
- Increase awareness of and respect for diversity and inclusion.
- Generate learning opportunities.
- Serve as ambassadors who deliver on Covance’s mission.
Put your skills to work solving complex problems
You can have a rewarding career at Covance, where leadership, loyalty, integrity and commitment to excellence–traits instilled in you through your military service–are recognized and valued. We know that our team is made stronger by veterans like you who apply a high level of ethics and technical skills to the important work that we do.