Summer Internship Program
Covance expands our Summer Internship Program to include our Seattle, Wash. location. Visit our university pages to learn about all summer positions.
Covance's 2012 Summer Internship Program will include student opportunities in Seattle, Wash., Madison, Wis., Greenfield, Ind., Battle Creek, Mich., and Princeton, N.J.
The type of majors and level of degree vary per location; click here to view a complete list of 2012 openings.
The following is a brief description of our internship program.
- We provide interns with real work assignments. Interns will be doing work that is related to their major, which is challenging and is recognized to the organization as valuable.
- Each intern will be assigned to a designated trainer/mentor, typically their supervisor, who will be committed to his/her development and training over the course of the summer, providing coaching and feedback.
- Covance will require all interns to participate in a volunteer project/activity. Devoting time to organizations that are important to Covance will allow the interns to see first hand how Covance is dedicated to its community.
- We will offer a number of educational and work related seminars to our interns. These seminars are designed to help students prepare as they make the transition from an educational environment to the workplace.
- Interns will have the opportunity to showcase their work through presentations. This venue not only allows them to demonstrate their achievements, but also showcases the Internship Program to Covance senior management, their supervisor and campus advisors.
There's a glimmer of hope seen in a new optimism among employers